We may from time to time update this Policy, so we invite you to review it periodically. All changes will go into effect on the date noted below. The new Policy will apply to all current users of our Services and will replace any prior Policies. If we change the Policy in a material way, we will provide appropriate notice to you.
Information Collection and Use
We collect information from you when you provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly. You are not required to register or provide information to us, but if you choose not to, you may not be able to use some or all of our Services. Here are some of the ways we may collect information from you, and how we may use that information:
- Make a Purchase: If you shop with us, including by placing a mobile order, we collect some or all of the following information about you: name, address(es), phone number, email address, billing information including credit card number and expiration date, as well as the names, addresses and phone numbers of gift recipients (if any). We use your name, address, phone number and billing/credit card information to process and fulfill your order.
- Communicate with You: The email address you provide is used for internal purposes, such as confirming and tracking your orders. We may also contact you occasionally via email or regular mail to keep you up-to-date on the latest Kasa Indian Eatery news and/or to provide order status updates. If you would like to opt out of receiving marketing mailings from us, just let us know (see "Contacting Us," below). Also, gift recipients may, from time to time, receive offers from us regarding new products and services that we think may be of interest to them. We allow gift recipients the option to opt out of receiving future marketing-related communications from us.
We also may use the information we collect from you to (1) analyze the usage and operations of, and improve, our Services and business, (2) advertise to you, (3) address problems with the Services or our business, and (4) protect the security and integrity of the Services and our business, such as through fraud detection and prevention.
We may disclose your information in the following ways:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions for us (like fulfilling or shipping orders, processing transactions, detecting and preventing fraud, or administering a loyalty or rewards program). See the "Service Providers" section below for more information.
- Legal Matters; Safety: We may disclose your information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, Kasa Indian Eatery or others. We may also disclose your information when we believe the law requires or otherwise permits it (e.g., to respond to subpoenas or judicial process).
- Sale or Transfer of Business Assets: In the event of a merger, consolidation or sale or transfer of all or substantially all of our company or its assets, information collected by our Services may be transferred to the purchaser or the new company.
- Other: We also may share your information as disclosed to you at the time of collection.
- Computer or Device Information: We may automatically collect your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, other unique identifier, or information from the computer, mobile device, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. That information may include your browser type, device type, operating system, software version, phone model, phone operating system, and the domain name from which you accessed the Services.
- Usage Information: We may collect information about your use of the Services, including the date and time you visit, the areas or pages that you visit, the amount of time you spend, the number of times you return, and other click-stream or usage data. We also may collect information about emails that you open, forward, or click-through to our Services, as well as other sites that you may visit.
We take your privacy and security seriously. For this reason, we maintain administrative, physical and technical safeguards that are designed to protect your personal information from accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, access, disclosure or use.
If you would rather not receive marketing emails from us, please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com
You may ask questions, submit comments and opt out of receiving updates and other mailings from us by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org